Submit Our Form or Call Us at (888) 572-9678
Applying is Easy:
Getting the money you need to meet payroll, keep your subcontractors happy, and prepare for the next storm is easy with Payost. Here’s what you will need in order to apply:
- Your company name
- The name of the utility or qualifying company you subcontract for
- Confirmation that the work has been signed off for in the field by a AAA credit rated utility or other company
- The amount and history of your work (doesn’t need to equal the requested amount)
- Dates of your next storm-related work (if you don’t know, but just want to be prepared, that’s fine)
Once you’ve gathered that information, you have 2 ways to get started:
- Option 1: Fill out the form on the right and submit it. You’ll receive an email in response asking you for the details of your situation. In your response, make sure to include all the information laid out above.
- Option 2: Pick up the phone and call the number below. Don’t worry. You won’t have to deal with some pushy salesperson. Simply inform the associate of the information listed above and rest assured that if you have outstanding invoices with a utility or other triple-A credit rated company, we’ll be able to help you in some capacity.
After you’re approved, you’ll be given access to an online “dashboard.” You will then submit us your qualifying invoices. Once those invoices are received and verified, you’ll receive payment, possibly as soon as the next business day—it’s that easy.
If you haven’t had a chance to gather all the above information yet, but you’d like to know more about Payost, contact us. We’ll be happy to discuss possibilities with you!
Helping Those Who Help Others
At Payost, we’re committed to making business easier for storm restoration companies like yours.
We understand how difficult it can be to remain effectively engaged when invoices linger in Accounts Payable departments of major utilities. We’re here to help—just give us a call @ (888) 572-9678